Arch Linux Pro Audio

The Arch Linux Pro Audio Community

Setting up pulseaudio with RME multiface

Home Forums Help Setting up pulseaudio with RME multiface

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nscott32 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

nscott32

Hello,

I am new to the forum so hello everyone ! I am an Arch user since 6 months and I am really happy with it !

EXCEPT the fact that I still haven’t succeed setting up multisource sound…
    I would like to use pulseaudio in conjunction with jack2-dbus, but for now setting up pulseaudio is my main priority.

Until now, each time I have tried to launch pulseaudio I only got one source sound, however I have configured the output to my RME soundcard in the pavucontrol.
    Today I did a bit of a mess, I have installed cadence, a jack interface, thinking that it could resolve my pulseaudio problem. I recognize the idea was stupid, pulseaudio needs to work before trying anything else.
    Now probably due to cadence configuration, pulseaudio start after each login, and I can’t get any sound with it. It starts even after deactivating the pulseaudio and pulseaudio.socket system service, and the “Auto start at login” option is uncheck in cadence…

I hope some of you know how to make it work, I really want to use audio in linux, I would love to use Renoise but I really don’t understand how to make my configuration work.

Thank you !

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  nscott32.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.